Pages

23 August, 2012

Sometimes, when I miss you...


Sometimes, when I miss you, I go for a walk and I look at the stars. I imagine I’m wearing silver moon boots with springs in the soles. I jump. Once, twice, and then all of a sudden I am s o a r i n g through the night sky, across vast blue seas, through white cotton clouds, higher and higher and faster and faster, just to get to you. Wherever you are. A long silk curtain hangs from an unknown place. It’s purple. I take hold of it, and I s w e e p from one star to the next! Down, around, and up again, landing with that sound a triangle makes. . .ting! And then I start all over again. I’m searching for you. You’re a bright star perched perfectly in a twinkling sky. Somewhere. In a galaxy far, far away. One day, I’ll find you again.


No comments:

Post a Comment