Pages

05 October, 2012

A lovely dream.

I just awoke from the loveliest dream. Well actually, I had awoken earlier crying from a sad dream, decided that was simply no way to start the day, and so I went back to sleep.

This time I dreamt about you. We were at a carnival, it was night time. All around us were children playing and singing. We danced with them all. I was dressed in a rainbow tutu and long rainbow socks with little dolly shoes. I looked like a rainbow rag doll.

You took me into a big circus tent, and started throwing me up in the air. I spun around and wriggled my legs mid air. Then you caught me, a huge smile on your face. Then again and again you threw me up high. We laughed and smiled like children. It was ticklishly fun!

After a while, an audience of children and animals gathered around us and shared in our delight. Laughing and clapping and cheering for us.

There were love hearts radiating between us. We were happy and in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment