Pages

10 October, 2012

I close my eyes...

It's raining outside my window. I despise coming home to an empty house. So cold and quiet. Instant sadness and longing. So I close my eyes, and imagine floating on a rainbow cloud with you. There's three purple and three pink fairies dancing around our heads. They bring us pixie sticks and sprinkle glitter in our hair. We giggle because it tickles. You're drawing the most beautiful love heart and the sun beams down on your face. You soak in its warmth. I'm playing the computer like a grand piano. Words pour out of me and splash onto the page. Words like magical, love, creature, heart, lips, mystical, realm, glittery, sparkle. This is my happy warm place. A place where I don't feel lonely. A place where I am protected. And so are you.

No comments:

Post a Comment